Saturday, January 7, 2012

Nikon D60 verses Canon Rebel XS/ Canon EOS 1000d

Nikon D60 verses the Canon Rebel XS (Canon EOS 1000d). 10 points to compare and contrast the user-friendliness of each. This video looks at the differences in: -changing the settings -flash exp. comp. -WB icons -quietness of camera -focal points -exposure compensation -holds in hand -deleting photos -f-number changes -live view There are more differences that I preferred in either the Canon or Nikon. This is the top 10, with 5 pros for the Canon and 5 for the Nikon. EDIT: Thanks to "joshthegreat666 " for pointing out a confusing point in my video. Yes, exposure compensation can be changed in manual in both cameras, naturally. When I made this video, I was new to SLRs. The Nikon was obvious on how to use this feature and with the Canon it was a 'hidden feature', as I call it. One has to press the shutter button down halfway and than it is possible to see this.

The Cheapest I Pod Sales Spray Eau Ideas Price Comparisons For Gps Receivers

No comments:

Post a Comment